About Our Firm
Arxis Financial, Inc is a leading CPA firm located in Simi Valley, CA. In Latin, Arxis means “citadel” or a “secure stronghold.” Arxis Financial seeks to provide a “commanding, secure stronghold” for our clients in terms of trusting us to provide the highest level of professional services, expertise and performance.
For billing rates and policies, please contact us.
Our services include:
- Tax & Accounting
- Business Accounting
- Tax Consulting & Compliance
- Forensic Accounting
- Probate and Estate Taxes and Accounting
- Business Valuation
- Forensic Accounting
- Litigation Consulting
- Fraud Investigation & Prevention
A significant part of our practice is in the areas of Forensic Accounting and Litigation Consulting, and in this context we work with leading Southern California attorneys to serve their clients wherever the clients are located.
While we serve clients throughout many parts of California, our primary geographic area of service include Ventura County, the Santa Clarita Valley, and the San Fernando Valley. In our traditional tax and accounting practice, we serve businesses of all sizes in a wide variety of industries, including:
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
We also serve individuals who are typically related to our business clients, or are leading professionals or wealthy individuals.
Each Arxis Financial, Inc. partner specializes in a specific aspect of business consulting. All of our partners are experts in their respective fields and maintain a busy schedule of consulting, teaching and speaking engagements. Of course, all CPAs in the firm have an extensive accounting and auditing background.
Arxis Financial is proud to note that we are members of numerous leading professional organizations in the fields of accounting, taxation, forensic accounting and valuations. These include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Litigation Services Committee of the California Society of CPA’s
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- The American College of Forensic Examiners
- American Board of Forensic Accountants